March 20, 2009

I have decided that the Universe wants me to learn patience, and it's not fair! Why can't the Universe want me to learn something fun, like... like... well, I can't think of anything right now, because I am so impatient. I'm trying to take things in my life as they come, but it's hard!! (read that in a whiny tone of voice, and you'll get the idea of how I feel right now: I feel like the 9-year old me who wants what she wants NOW, instead of the almost-40 year old me, who is usually rational and understanding about delays and changes in plans.)

I'm glad it's almost the weekend-I'll be working overtime tomorrow, starting at 5 am (I hate getting up early, but I like the money!), and I have an art date on Sunday with friends, where we will be watching the 1000 Journals DVD and working on projects.

to everyone reading: here's hoping you exactly get what you want, when you want it!

to the Universe: do I get points for trying??

No comments: