July 12, 2007

a couple more in the "whatnot" category...

three posts from me in two days... don't get used to it, though! =) I know my posting has been sporadic lately...

Yay, I sold something today from my Etsy store! I haven't been super-vigilant about adding new items lately; I've been focusing more on making things for the trunk show in August. But, today, I logged in to see a sold order! It was for a set of cards that I added to the shop ages ago... just goes to show you that it doesn't matter how long something's there; if someone wants it they'll find it!

last night, Cleo actually came out into the living room and hung out on the couch... WITH THE DOG RIGHT THERE! Sedona started snurfling her all over, sort of holding her down to do it (I have no idea why she does that). Cleo wasn't happy about it, but she didn't leave right away. I know she misses Phoebe, and I don't spend as much time with her as I probably should, but well, the bathroom (where she hangs out) isn't as comfortable as the family room. It will probably be ages before she ventures out again, but it's a step in the right direction.

oh, and by the way, I finally started adding more pics to my Flickr account... a few pics from a hike we went on back in January, and some other cards I've made.

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Congrats on your sale! Flickr is full of amazing eye candy. :)

Felicia
http://www.fluffyflowers.typepad.com/