January 05, 2006

30-second Thursday update

Not much to report here... It's beautiful weather here; the high today was 80 degrees, tying the record from 1927. The high tomorrow is supposed to be 79 degrees. But, we are in the middle of a long spell without rain. I'm not sure what the Phoenix winter weather is supposed to be like, but I would think it would rain a little more often than "never since we've been here."
Last night I actually scrapbooked; the first page I've done in at least 3 or 4 months. It is for a challenge on one of my yahoo groups; the title is "2005 in Review" and I think it turned out pretty good. I stayed up late (I seem to be most creative late at night), and fiddled with little details till 2 am... finished it this afternoon. I'll take a picture of it when Tom gets home (he has the camera).
Tom is scheduled to fly back to Phoenix tomorrow evening; this weekend we might go to a Native American Festival in the western suburbs. It should be fun.

No comments: