February 20, 2012

just wanted to share my latest obsession...

okay, so I'm a little late to the party- the cocktail party, that is! :D



I finally started watching the AMC Television show Mad Men on DVD, and so far I've worked my way through all of Season One and am partway into Season Two. (10 hours of it- plus some extra features- were last week, while Tom was out of town- LOL!!) I need to get caught up, since the next season is starting in March!!  And I really need to know what happens next! I can't believe I waited this long to start watching it, actually... it's such a well-written show, the characters are very complex, and it's about an era of history that I find  fascinating. (and, I really, really love their clothes!!)

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

I haven't gotten into this show. I've heard good things...
Glad you're enjoying it! :)