June 12, 2010

t05- a weekend in pictures

5tthe weekend in pictures-p0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the framing for the patio877 screen-porch project is done- next, we need to paint, then her put up the screen. I can't wait!! (the flies were in full force today, since there was a weather system moving thru.
Butters was exhausted, from being mad at the kitten. She loves this afghan. (so do I; it was a lap robe my Grandma crocheted years ago, and it stays on "my" chair in the living room.
and this is how Ariel prefers to relax- I told you she likes to cuddle up right in the crook of a shoulder! It's pretty nice, until she starts kneading her paws on your neck, then does some serious relaxing with play-biting on the nose area... cute, but a bit painful. (and all those misspellings?? those are because she's feeling much better, and is trying to chase the cursor across the screejn. lol!!)jjjjm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bye!!vgfffffffff
l;.
"""""

No comments: