April 08, 2010

Lee, at the Do Stuff! leethal blog is talking about having a 24 hour Make-a-Long! event this Saturday... I'm not sure I'll be able to stay up for 24 hours (especially since I'll be getting up early to go to class and won't be starting my 24 hour countdown till the afternoon) but I'm definitely going to participate in some way. This will be a great way to work on some not-so-usual projects, and maybe get a few things done, even!! (that would be wonderful!) Of course, one of the things I'll have to work on beforehand is some cleaning in my art room, but that's always a given.

1 comment:

Roses and Lilacs said...

I'll have to check that out when I leave your blog. Really can't see me staying up for 24 hours straight. Nobody loves their 8 hours of sleep more than I do:)

I like the spiral bound journal you are making. You have a link on there I'm going to check out too. Thanks
Marnie