August 13, 2009

more journal pages

...more journal pages from the past few weeks, during the process of moving into our new house. the page above isn't much to look at, but I wanted to remember having to teach Bisbee how to go down the stairs!
My art studio was (and still is) pretty chaotic, but one night soon after we moved in, I couldn't sleep, and found myself working at midnight in a 6 in square of space on my table- these pages pretty much capture how I felt about the whole process of moving! scribbling and gluing was theraputic (although my studio still isn't much cleaner).
another entry about moving- the fact that the movers were 1 1/2 hours late getting there, it was 115 degrees, there was a dust and rain storm while they were packing the truck, and we didn't get to bed till 2 am.

2 comments:

Kelly Kilmer said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your pages!!!!!!!

crimsoncat05 said...

thanks, Kelly!!