October 08, 2008

impatient...

yes, I'm impatient for the workday to be over... Mixed Media group meeting tonight (the project is a surprise!), and I also brought my journaling stuff with me, so I can hang out beforehand at Borders and work on some new pages in one of my journals.

I took an all day class last Saturday at Frenzy Stamper with Kelly Kilmer, and learned some great new stuff! I haven't taken pictures of my pages yet, but you can check out her post about it here till I break out the camera. I love taking classes with her; she always has great ideas for working on art journaling pages, and she also has great paper, stamps, and stuff! I ended up with so much paint and gel medium on my hands that I didn't even bother washing it off before heading home, 'cause it would have taken forever... those are the best kind of days!

(pics soon, I promise...)

2 comments:

Mare said...

Wow! You are really working at learning all sorts of new techniques! That is so exciting! I envy all those groups and classes you are taking... I can't wait to see pictures....

Kelly Kilmer said...

It was great seeing you!!! Hope you can get the paint out from under your fingernails ;)