January 12, 2014

I AM still here!

...in case anyone wondered, lol! 

Let's see what all there is to blog about: a new kitten (that makes three dogs and three cats now- yes, we may be crazy!); a weekend road trip to Albuquerque and Santa Fe (we went to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta! I took well over 1000 photos- yikes!); growing job dissatisfaction over the last 6 months or so and a new job that started last Monday (yay!!); getting back into bird watching, which I haven't really done since college (1000s of photos again, of course!); also some crafting and scrapping in there, but not as much as I'd like...

I'll be back with some photos and more posts, but I do have to get up early still for the new job, so even though I have writer's inspiration now, I can't follow up. (isn't that the way it always seems to happen with inspiration?!? darn it!!)

But sooner than last time I posted, for sure- I promise!! :)


2 comments:

Jen Mc said...

HELLO!!!! Looking forward to your posts and photos.
I hope you enjoy your new job.

Unknown said...

congrats on the job!