- Buy a case of large glue sticks. (I used up my last one yesterday- eek!!)
If not an entire case, then at least three or four, so I always have a spare- LOL!!
edited to add: done! (went to M's at lunch, and picked up a few. Also something else- with a 50% off coupon- that I'm excited to play with!)
- Sort through my 'art journaling' paper boxes- done!
(I have a couple boxes of assorted paper I keep specifically for journaling- scraps of scrapbooking paper, vintage book pages, magazine pages, images, words, letters, etc. I recently went through them and got rid of a lot of pieces I decided I wouldn't ever use... odd-colored paper, tiny scraps an inch square, magazine pages and images I tore out at one time thinking I might use them, but now, a couple years later- nope. So, out they all went, to the recycle bin. They were taking up valuable space!)
- Go through my most recent 'scrapbooking' paper scraps and add some of them to my journaling paper boxes to freshen up my art journaling supplies. (Since I made room for them- LOL!!)
- Go through some of my assorted random magazines and pull out images, text, and pages I might use for journaling; add to journaling boxes. (Again, since I made room for them!) Recycle remainder of magazines.
- Make new art journal page(s): dig through my 'art journaling' paper boxes and pull out all papers and images in the same color range and cut, tear, and glue with abandon!
(somehow I think I'll probably tackle this list out of order: #1, then #5... lol!)
Of course, I also have 'regular' things that could go on this to-do list as well, like laundry and grocery shopping, but where's the fun in that?? Those things will get done eventually, but I don't like to be reminded of them... and I really don't want to forget to do the fun things!