September 21, 2010

just a random Tuesday--

I definitely need to save the link for this post, that links you to "Where Bloggers Create II" from a new blog I just found, Tattered & Timeless. Apparently there are over 400 studios linked that you can tour, and get inspiration from... I need some of that! we've been in our house for over a year, now, and still, my studio isn't exactly "done." Of course, that's because it's never been exactly "clean," either... well, maybe it was, before I started moving into it- haha!!

I will be showing you some art soon, too-- I've been working on items to sell at our first "Art from the Heart" in-home gallery show, which is this Thursday. (yikes!!) I'm looking forward to it; hopefully we'll have lots of customers who will take advantage of the chance to purchase locally-made original artwork, jewelry, and home decor items.

I've also got a couple other opportunities in the works that involve crafting, too... plus, of course, there's the 3-Day for the Cure coming up, too... along with the usual life and work stuff... !!! (yikes again-- I think I need to get busy!!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good lord woman - you are BUSY! Best of luck at Art from the Heart and all of your other endeavors - a clean studio can wait. :D