March 09, 2008

a post of links...

Follow your Bliss is a blog I just found while surfing... wonderful photos and journaling. Check out the pics of crafting supplies, here! It totally makes me want to spread my supplies out all over the dining room table...

Dispatch from LA is a blog I found thru a book, oddly enough. This woman is a visual journaler who makes her own stencils and uses spray paint (something I would love to try sometime!), and also takes wonderful photos, of course. See a couple of posts with great pics here and here. The book is a Somerset book, the second issue of Artful Blogging. I bought this book on a whim, not expecting to like it... I mean, c'mon, a book about blogging? But, I was very pleasantly surprised- curling up with a book was a nice change from clicking on the laptop, and the book also gives a good backstory about each of the bloggers' motivations, how they started blogging, and how they found their "blogging" voice. I found quite a lot of blogs I want to check out, and got quite a few ideas for my own blog (but will I ever follow thru with them, is the question).

I found a couple more links I wanted to keep (crafty tutorials), but of course, I did something funky when I was typing the previous post, so I accidentally closed it... so, I think I better hit Publish before something else happens...

No comments: