September 07, 2006

another card...

I made this card last week; I found it on the scanner bed last night, when I went to scan something else!
It was made using a challenge template from the Stamping board on 2peas- the card template was basically the heart on a card, and you could do anything with it from there. I went for simple, but I think it turned out pretty nice. I don't use vellum very often, and I don't know why, because I like the look of it a lot. It toned down the blue cardstock here, and added another floral element. The flower is one of tons I bought one day at Michael's in the floral department, then cut apart. I hardly ever use them either, but I should! The sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michael's, the ink is Azure Blue Stazon. The heart is cut from the paper I watercolored, which can be seen here: http://crimsoncat05.blogspot.com/2006/08/some-craftiness.html I also made a piece of pink/peach watercolor paper- I have some ideas for it, but haven't been working on them yet.

No comments: